- This event has passed.
ShareHope Walk 2023
September 23 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
8 am Registration Check-in9 am Memorial Service
Pre-Registration for the ShareHope Walk of Remembrance & Hope
is the only way to:
• ensure your baby’s name will be printed in the program
• order a T-shirt (while supplies last)
• order a sign (while supplies last)
Walk Registration is FREE
T-Shirts: $20 each (Adult and Youth Sizes Available) Yard Signs: $20 each
- There will be a limited number of T-shirts ordered. If you would like one, please register early to ensure you get what you need! After September 11th, if there are any remaining shirts, they will be available at the day of the event.
- Once we run out of sizes, no more will be ordered.
- Yard Signs may be purchased online or, if available, the morning of the walk as well.
Things to Know:
T-SHIRT PICK UP – September 12th from 4pm-7pm at the main NEA Baptist Clinic Lobby – 4802 Johnson Ave., Jonesboro, AR.
YOUR YARD SIGN – Families may purchase a memorial yard sign that will be displayed during the event along the route of the Memorial Mile Walk. Yard signs are $20 each and can be purchased online during registration, or in person the morning of the event. Please note that availability the day of the event will be limited. Participants will be able to personalize the signs with their baby’s name, as well as any other information they would like to include. Families are encouraged to bring items to place at the base of the sign and take photos before/after the walk. We hope this memorial will commemorate and honor your baby in an impactful way for your family. Remember to collect your yard sign and personal items at the end of the event.
PROGRAM DEADLINE – You must register by September 18th to have your baby’s name included in the event program, but you are welcome to join us for the Walk of Remembrance and Hope. However, please note:
- Your baby’s name(s) will not be printed in the event program
- You will need to give your “Walking in Memory of“ baby name(s) at the Registration tent the day of the Walk in order to be read at the ceremony
- You will only be able to purchase t-shirts or yard signs the day of the Walk and that depends on availability.
QUESTIONS?June.Copenhaver@BMHCC.orgContact June Copenhaver at 870-936-8400, or e-mail